Thread: Thankfully I didn't lose everything on my Enterprise rebuild...

Default Thankfully I didn't lose everything on my Enterprise rebuild...

Of course I ranted (very much ranted) about Dell computers and their parentage and all that stuff...LOL!
    Thankfully, before my computer decided to randomly reset itself and crash my final file, I'd had prior saves, so it took just a little extra work to get this build back to where it should've been before the great crash of 2018.

So here's my latest update on the refit Enterprise build I've been working on....before applying lighting effects and nameplate stuff.
    "It is not so much that I am a smart man, rather that I have simply been accused of having good ideas....on occasion." -Martok2112
    "Much of what I know, I don't know half as well as I'd like, and half of what I know is more than deserves to be learned." -Martok2112

A few more shots of my rebuilt refit Enterprise from TMP/TWOK....this time with some glow effects and complete markings

"It is not so much that I am a smart man, rather that I have simply been accused of having good ideas....on occasion." -Martok2112
    "Much of what I know, I don't know half as well as I'd like, and half of what I know is more than deserves to be learned." -Martok2112

Have been working on my K't'inga class Klingon battlecruiser from ST:TMP
    Color corrections will be made after I've completed this baby and transferred her to iClone.

Latest updates on my Klingon K't'inga battlecruiser:

And in this image, you can see I applied a highly detailed cobra head image directly from Star Trek The Motion Picture (just as I did with the waist section), and am now reworking the cobra head for better quality and extrusion detail.

More progress on the K't'inga:

Ladies and Gentlemen, the Klingon K't'inga class battlecruiser, circa Star Trek The Motion Picture

Blog Entries

The battle cruiser is one of my favorite designs. Good job.
    The Great Wise Guru

Dirk Benedict's official site: DirkBenedictCentral.com Facebook: Dirk Benedict Central Twitter: @DBCdotCOM Dirk's appearances: Appearances

Laurette Spang's official site: LauretteSpang.com

"...I aim to misbehave." Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, Serenity

I no longer fight my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Thank you, sir.

Yeah, I like the D7, but prefer the much more highly detailed K't'inga, which remains my favorite ship in all the Trek 'verse.

In Star Trek The Motion Picture, the original builds for the battlecruiser that they'd made for TMP were not going to hold up on the big screen, so they had to call in some extra firepower to make the ships look more detailed and believable.

As I'm sure you've seen, they kinda retro-designed the D7 in later shows (most notably, DS9 and Voyager) to look a bit more like the K't'inga as far as hull detail went.

Dark kingdom of the dead queen, home to the fallen angels

I can't quite figure it out but something is missing...

She's got my vote for HoD! (Captain)

Did some color adjustment, and am in the middle of working up a test animation recreating the opening sequence of Star Trek The Motion Picture. Here are a few screen caps from my redux project.