Thread: "Counterpart" anyone watched this?

Default "Counterpart" anyone watched this?

It's a new Starz show starring JK Simmons about political intrigue between two parallel Earths. I liked the pilot a lot. The second episode not so much. But it is currently the only show I look forward to.

It’s on my RADAR but I haven’t watched it yet.
    Boy before the mirror checks his camouflage polishes his armor and the Charger in the garage

I'm watching it. It's pretty good. Not "blow me away" good, but I'm intrigued by the story. And to be frank, J.K. Simmons does a VERY good job in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tribe13 View Post
    I'm watching it. It's pretty good. Not "blow me away" good, but I'm intrigued by the story. And to be frank, J.K. Simmons does a VERY good job in it.
    It hasn't "blown me away" yet either. But it is holding my interest which is hard for most current shows to do. And I agree JK Simmons is great in it. You can tell which version of the character he's playing by body language alone.

Just started watching it based on the recommendations here. I like it. Reminds me a bit of Roger Moore's "The Man Who Haunted Himself."
    Jim

Just finished Episode 2. I really like it. I hope they go into more doppelganger versions of some of the characters.

Yep, looks like they are giving us more history on the doppelgangers. Up to Episode 7 and really enjoying it!. Just 3 more to go for Season 1. It has been picked up for a second season.
    Jim

The finale is on this Easter Sunday night (It was not on the week before). Can't wait to see it!
    Jim
    Last edited by koenigrules; 03-26-2018 at 12:03 PM.

Haven't seen the finale. Just watched ep 8. But I'm still really enjoying this show.

I liked the finale and am glad they picked it up for a season 2.
    Jim