Thread: Dr Who Christmas Special- Twice Upon A Time

Default Dr Who Christmas Special- Twice Upon A Time

I really liked the special. It was great to see this Doctor interact with the First Doctor, who also did not want to regenerate.
    I am going to miss Capaldi as The Doctor. I thought he did a brilliant job and even surpassed Matt Smith in performance.
    Sadly, we have to wait until the new Doctor's adventures start, which will be interesting.
    Jim

i will admit the new doctor is cute. capaldi was great and so was david bradley from the strain as the first doctor. watching the latest doctor plummet from the tardis was making me hope for a regeneration again. a female doctor is almost as bad as a female starbuck.

I’m going to wait and see with Jodie Whittaker. If she treats fans with respect we’ll get along fine. Plus she puts on a good performance as the Doctor.

But if she pulls a ‘Deal with it’ we’re going to have a problem.

Remember ‘Never cruel nor cowardly.’
    The world runs on 99.9% bullsh*t.-John 'Jack' Krammer

When you underestimate your audience, you're cutting yourself off from your best work.-Madeline L'Engle

Any race that thinks they're superior to another. That's evil.-Elisabeth Sladen:The Sarah Jane Adventures

The world needs better good guys.-Justice Society of America

I am me-Spike from Peanuts

I’m going to wait and see with Jodie Whittaker. If she treats fans with respect we’ll get along fine. Plus she puts on a good performance as the Doctor.

But if she pulls a ‘Deal with it’ we’re going to have a problem.

Remember ‘Never cruel nor cowardly.’
    The world runs on 99.9% bullsh*t.-John 'Jack' Krammer

When you underestimate your audience, you're cutting yourself off from your best work.-Madeline L'Engle

Any race that thinks they're superior to another. That's evil.-Elisabeth Sladen:The Sarah Jane Adventures

The world needs better good guys.-Justice Society of America

I am me-Spike from Peanuts

not the smartest of doctor who fans but can a doctor regenerate into a previous incarnation.