Thread: The Orville: 'Into The Fold' (Or, Into The Glory Hole)

Blog Entries

Thumbs up The Orville: 'Into The Fold' (Or, Into The Glory Hole)

Dr. Finn, her two sons, and Isaac get lost in space; Ed and the crew set out to save them.
    I've never been a big fan of Penny Johnson Jerald, going back to her Star Trek: Deep Space Nine days, but I do really like her in this show

Teaming her up with the machine lifeform, Isaac, is a stroke of genius and it was nice to see the regulars take a backseat for this character spotlight. It shows the confidence and lack of ego, that star/writer/producer Seth McFarlane has in this show.

There was some effective location filming and it was good to see Brian Thompson show up as the main guest alien of the week.

4/5
    "The next wave of fascism will come not with cattle cars and camps. It will come with a friendly face." - Bertram Gross, "Friendly Fascism"

Yes, another very enjoyable episode. And I completely agree with your assessment.
    "It is not so much that I am a smart man, rather that I have simply been accused of having good ideas....on occasion." -Martok2112
    "Much of what I know, I don't know half as well as I'd like, and half of what I know is more than deserves to be learned." -Martok2112

I concur. Thoroughly enjoying this show.