Thread: Stranger Things 2

Blog Entries

Default Stranger Things 2

I've now watched all of Stranger Things 2, and I must admit, I got something in my eye at the end.

The only episode I didn't really care for, is episode seven.

It was nice to see Paul Reiser not playing an asshole and the soundtrack was great, unlike the mullets!

Same time, next year?

4.5/5
    "The next wave of fascism will come not with cattle cars and camps. It will come with a friendly face." - Bertram Gross, "Friendly Fascism"

I'm up to episode 8. I'll be watching 9 when I get home tonight. I didn't like episode 7 either...it was unnecessary and a distraction from the core story.
    "If you can't fix it, you have to stand it" - Ennis Del Mar - Brokeback Mountain

The overall story this season was light compared to the first. But I enjoyed it more because of the heavy characterization. And, of course, the music was great.

I enjoyed, the larger, cinematic feel to it. The characters certainly became even more familiar to us during this series. If you get a chance, watch the extras episodes on Netflix. They have interviews with most of the cast, the Duffers and the Producer. It was lots of fun seeing the actors out of character and finally seeing an interview with the Duffer Bros.
    "If you can't fix it, you have to stand it" - Ennis Del Mar - Brokeback Mountain