Thread: Blade Runner 2049 (no spoilers yet)

Default Blade Runner 2049 (no spoilers yet)

A solid film. A good film. But not a great film. I liked it but didn't love it. I had been really looking forward to it but came away disappointed. I think my expectations were too high. 6 out of 10 I guess.

If you would, tell us this much:

The trailers portray this movie to have a lot of action in it (moreso than the original film). Does it come across as a high and heavy action movie? Or just a solid movie with some really good (and occasional) action sequences?
    "It is not so much that I am a smart man, rather that I have simply been accused of having good ideas....on occasion." -Martok2112
    "Much of what I know, I don't know half as well as I'd like, and half of what I know is more than deserves to be learned." -Martok2112

No, it's as slow burning as the original film. There are some good action pieces, but they are few and far between.

Quote Originally Posted by Alternity Orange View Post
    No, it's as slow burning as the original film. There are some good action pieces, but they are few and far between.
    Alrighty, thanks for the headsup. I'll kinda know what to expect then when I go see it.
    "It is not so much that I am a smart man, rather that I have simply been accused of having good ideas....on occasion." -Martok2112
    "Much of what I know, I don't know half as well as I'd like, and half of what I know is more than deserves to be learned." -Martok2112