Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: ST Discovery has Spock's Adopted Sister

Dark kingdom of the dead queen, home to the fallen angels

Quote Originally Posted by Martok2112 View Post
    LOL!

Did I say that? No, I said I could have an open mind about that.

The big thing that turned me off about the series (aside from all the pc crap they're supposedly cramming in it) is this notion of a "superfan veto squad of canon Nazis".....superfans the showrunners supposedly brought on board to ensure "canon integrity"..... a group of no-lifers who apparently have the veto power to say: "You can't do that in Star Trek!"
    Come on Martok, you know deep down you would watch sexy ESP Klingon chick....

Quote Originally Posted by Neuromanzr View Post
    Come on Martok, you know deep down you would watch sexy ESP Klingon chick....

Interesting....but I don't think the female Klingons are gonna look like that in Discovery.
    "It is not so much that I am a smart man, rather that I have simply been accused of having good ideas....on occasion." -Martok2112
    "Much of what I know, I don't know half as well as I'd like, and half of what I know is more than deserves to be learned." -Martok2112

Interesting....but I don't think the female Klingons are gonna look like that in Discovery.
    Your doubts are unwarranted, sexy semi-sadists Klingon chicks have been part of ST for a while now. Surely, this new series will "tap" that.

Your doubts are unwarranted, sexy semi-sadists Klingon chicks have been part of ST for a while now. Surely, this new series will "tap" that.

Yes, but, have you seen what the Klingons look like in this new show? I like the Abrams' Klingons, but this show takes it a few steps beyond that. The Klingons look even more alien than in the Abrams films. If their females are anything like what they've shown in the previews....then I have a feeling I will find no fappable femmes of the Klingon species in that show. LOL!
    "It is not so much that I am a smart man, rather that I have simply been accused of having good ideas....on occasion." -Martok2112
    "Much of what I know, I don't know half as well as I'd like, and half of what I know is more than deserves to be learned." -Martok2112

If their females are anything like what they've shown in the previews....then I have a feeling I will find no fappable femmes of the Klingon species in that show. LOL!
    I have not seen a preview which shows a revised female Klingon. Point me to one so we can discuss further...

Even if they are bald-headed, they can be sexy!

These are the best images I can find of the Discovery Klingons:
    Spiritual leader? The Klingons are supposed to be a bit more religious in this show.

Klingon onlookers

.50 Cred?

Judging by their posture and slighter build, I would speculate that some of the Klingons standing to the left (our right in POV) of the Klingon clothed in white are females.

Klingon death ritual?

.50 Cred again?

Klingon from Star Trek Into Darkness, which appears to be what the Discovery Klingons are inspired by. This, I do not have a problem with.

An ancient Klingon? A Klingon mutant? No.....it's Jeriba Shigan, the Drac from "Enemy Mine".

That's what I've seen available so far. Your actual parsecs may vary.

Quote Originally Posted by Martok
    Judging by their posture and slighter build, I would speculate that some of [the Klingons standing to the left (our right in POV) of the Klingon clothed in white are females.
    That is soooo sexist!
    Besides everyone knows, including ST canon nazis, that Klingon chicks can't resist showing off their boobs.

That is soooo sexist!
    Besides everyone knows, including ST canon nazis, that Klingon chicks can't resist showing off their boobs.
    Who is the more sexist? The boob, or the boob who follows him?

Who is the more sexist? The boob, or the boob who follows him?
    Don't you try to deflect your gross sexist thoughts to me. My statement is based on irrefutable published pictorial evidence, demonstrating a preference of the non-fearing and clearly empowered female Klingons to unashamedly display their boobs, and thus exercise their femininity as a form of dominance and control over the male of the species.

[

You should be ashamed of yourself...