Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Rogue One 3D Best Buy Steelbook

Quote Originally Posted by Neuromanzr View Post
    SORRY ISN'T GOOD ENOUGH!!!!
    AHHHHHHHHHHH.......SHADDAAAAAP!

"It is not so much that I am a smart man, rather that I have simply been accused of having good ideas....on occasion." -Martok2112
    "Much of what I know, I don't know half as well as I'd like, and half of what I know is more than deserves to be learned." -Martok2112

Dark kingdom of the dead queen, home to the fallen angels

Quote Originally Posted by Martok2112 View Post
    AHHHHHHHHHHH.......SHADDAAAAAP!

Sourses say your best buy still had one unit left on an unsold DVD shelf on Friday night...

Wouldn't surprise me.
    "It is not so much that I am a smart man, rather that I have simply been accused of having good ideas....on occasion." -Martok2112
    "Much of what I know, I don't know half as well as I'd like, and half of what I know is more than deserves to be learned." -Martok2112

Dark kingdom of the dead queen, home to the fallen angels

*LOL
    I wrote "sourses"!

Do I need to move this post to the amphitheater or shall we let it die? I don't care either way, just let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by Alternity Orange View Post
    Do I need to move this post to the amphitheater or shall we let it die? I don't care either way, just let me know.
    Hi, AO. I had left an apology in an earlier post that was could not find a Steelbook of Rogue One at my local Best Buy. It probably got buried under all the moistness that followed. Yeah, I couldn't find a copy for you. I was really hoping to have been able to accommodate you on this, but it would appear that scalpers are all too pervasive in the market.

I know, I thought I answered your PM about it. Anyway thanks, once again, for looking.

Aye.... I caught your PM reply after posting here. So.....apologies for the redundant apology.