Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 28

Thread: Rogue One 3D Best Buy Steelbook

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Dark kingdom of the dead queen, home to the fallen angels
    Posts
    993

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Martok2112 View Post
    I can watch Rogue One in 3D on my PLAYSTATION VR helmet.


    And with the PSVR helmet, I can adjust the viewing size to where it is like watching the movie in IMAX 3D from theater center. Put on some surround sound headphones, and I am in my own virtual Imax showing of any movie I watch
    That's too much tech in the hands of a misfit like you..one wrong move and you could be hacking time...bringing forth lazer raptors and cylonasaurous.....

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Metairie (New Orleans), LA
    Posts
    4,579

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Neuromanzr View Post
    That's too much tech in the hands of a misfit like you..one wrong move and you could be hacking time...bringing forth lazer raptors and cylonasaurous.....
    Too late....my mechanoid Jurassic minions have already come through... and are now marching to make their destructive...... HEY.......wait!!! No, No, NO!!!! You're supposed to march THAT WAY....towards-- STOOPPPPPPPP!!!! HALLLLLLLTTTTTT!!!! WHOAAAAAAAA!!!!
    "It is not so much that I am a smart man, rather that I have simply been accused of having good ideas....on occasion." -Martok2112
    "Much of what I know, I don't know half as well as I'd like, and half of what I know is more than deserves to be learned." -Martok2112

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Dark kingdom of the dead queen, home to the fallen angels
    Posts
    993

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Martok2112 View Post
    Too late....my mechanoid Jurassic minions have already come through... and are now marching to make their destructive...... HEY.......wait!!! No, No, NO!!!! You're supposed to march THAT WAY....towards-- STOOPPPPPPPP!!!! HALLLLLLLTTTTTT!!!! WHOAAAAAAAA!!!!
    Told you so...

    You never should have entered the "YES" command...
    and simply switched to porn on PSVR with surround sound!!! LMAO!


  4. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Metairie (New Orleans), LA
    Posts
    4,579

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Neuromanzr View Post
    Told you so...

    You never should have entered the "YES" command...
    and simply switched to porn on PSVR with surround sound!!! LMAO!

    Thank you, Captain Hindsight.

    "It is not so much that I am a smart man, rather that I have simply been accused of having good ideas....on occasion." -Martok2112
    "Much of what I know, I don't know half as well as I'd like, and half of what I know is more than deserves to be learned." -Martok2112

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Dark kingdom of the dead queen, home to the fallen angels
    Posts
    993

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Martok2112 View Post
    Thank you, Captain Hindsight.

    You've gone and messed up big time now!


  6. #16
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Metairie (New Orleans), LA
    Posts
    4,579

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Neuromanzr View Post
    You've gone and messed up big time now!

    I can't help myself! It's an addiction! Maybe I should check into Time Hackers' Anonymous?
    "It is not so much that I am a smart man, rather that I have simply been accused of having good ideas....on occasion." -Martok2112
    "Much of what I know, I don't know half as well as I'd like, and half of what I know is more than deserves to be learned." -Martok2112

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Dark kingdom of the dead queen, home to the fallen angels
    Posts
    993

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Martok2112 View Post
    I can't help myself! It's an addiction! Maybe I should check into Time Hackers' Anonymous?
    You should be ashamed of yourself...stop it before you go blind!!!

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Metairie (New Orleans), LA
    Posts
    4,579

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Neuromanzr View Post
    You should be ashamed of yourself...stop it before you go blind!!!
    That would be Tally Whackers' Anonymous.
    "It is not so much that I am a smart man, rather that I have simply been accused of having good ideas....on occasion." -Martok2112
    "Much of what I know, I don't know half as well as I'd like, and half of what I know is more than deserves to be learned." -Martok2112

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Metairie (New Orleans), LA
    Posts
    4,579

    Default

    AO, I went to my local best buy.... no dice on the Steelbook of Rogue One. I'm sorry.
    "It is not so much that I am a smart man, rather that I have simply been accused of having good ideas....on occasion." -Martok2112
    "Much of what I know, I don't know half as well as I'd like, and half of what I know is more than deserves to be learned." -Martok2112

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Dark kingdom of the dead queen, home to the fallen angels
    Posts
    993

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Martok2112 View Post
    AO, I went to my local best buy.... no dice on the Steelbook of Rogue One. I'm sorry.
    SORRY ISN'T GOOD ENOUGH!!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •