Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Rogue One 3D Best Buy Steelbook

Default Rogue One 3D Best Buy Steelbook

I really wanted to pick this edition up but unfortunately the scalpers came out in force and bought them all to flip on eBay for twice as much. If anyone happens to have a nearby Best Buy that still has some in stock I'd appreciate it if you could pick one up for me. I'll reimburse of course, plus send a nice extra gift for the trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by Alternity Orange View Post
    I really wanted to pick this edition up but unfortunately the scalpers came out in force and bought them all to flip on eBay for twice as much. If anyone happens to have a nearby Best Buy that still has some in stock I'd appreciate it if you could pick one up for me. I'll reimburse of course, plus send a nice extra gift for the trouble.
    No promises, AO, but I'll try to see what I can do from my end. And should I be able to get one, call it a gift from me to you.

I have a Steelbook Rogue One, and it is worth it. I can watch Rogue One in 3D on my PLAYSTATION VR helmet.

And with the PSVR helmet, I can adjust the viewing size to where it is like watching the movie in IMAX 3D from theater center. Put on some surround sound headphones, and I am in my own virtual Imax showing of any movie I watch
    Last edited by Martok2112; 04-09-2017 at 08:15 AM.
    "It is not so much that I am a smart man, rather that I have simply been accused of having good ideas....on occasion." -Martok2112
    "Much of what I know, I don't know half as well as I'd like, and half of what I know is more than deserves to be learned." -Martok2112

Thanks Martok. No promises expected. There were rows upon rows of empty "unsold DVD shelves" at every Best Buy near me. They all had tons of the standard version though. It sucks that only the BB and Target exclusives sell the 3D disc. I hate scalpers.

Quote Originally Posted by Alternity Orange View Post
    Thanks Martok. No promises expected. There were rows upon rows of empty "unsold DVD shelves" at every Best Buy near me. They all had tons of the standard version though. It sucks that only the BB and Target exclusives sell the 3D disc. I hate scalpers.
    If I can get a Steelbook of Rogue One in the next couple days, I'll let you know.
    "It is not so much that I am a smart man, rather that I have simply been accused of having good ideas....on occasion." -Martok2112
    "Much of what I know, I don't know half as well as I'd like, and half of what I know is more than deserves to be learned." -Martok2112

AO, I apologize that I have not been able to get to Best Buy yet.Am going to try in the next couple days.

No problem. It was a long shot anyway. From what I've read they sold out everywhere. And there were no more coming. They're all up on eBay now.

Well, I'll still give it a shot as soon as I can.

I'll be heading to Best Buy in just a little while, AO. Wish me luck, and The Force and all that.

I do greatly appreciate the effort Martok. Thanks again.

My ride got back too late for me to go to Best Buy tonight.... Will try again Saturday.