Thread: Star Trek Discovery Rumour Rundown

Blog Entries

Default Star Trek Discovery Rumour Rundown

"The next wave of fascism will come not with cattle cars and camps. It will come with a friendly face." - Bertram Gross, "Friendly Fascism"

I really hope the stuff about Les Moonves interfering is false.
    Boy before the mirror checks his camouflage polishes his armor and the Charger in the garage

i know that bryan fuller is trying to bring back hannibal for the silence of the lambs story line. he might be able to get the rights to the Clarice starling character.

My lack of interest in this new show continues.

Please, Paramount, just make more movies in the Kelvin timeline. I'm sure they will be far more entertaining than this proposed dreck.
    "It is not so much that I am a smart man, rather that I have simply been accused of having good ideas....on occasion." -Martok2112
    "Much of what I know, I don't know half as well as I'd like, and half of what I know is more than deserves to be learned." -Martok2112

As I've been saying, the more I learn about the series, the less about it that I want to hear or know. The fact that I would have to pay extra to see it doesn't exactly give me incentive to watch. I'll wait for initial reviews, but I'm almost willing to bet that the studio will manage to kill Trek as a series much faster than they did with Enterprise. That's just a gut feeling, nothing more.
    "If you can't fix it, you have to stand it" - Ennis Del Mar - Brokeback Mountain

The show was already in profit due to pre-sales before a frame of footage was shot so it'll get a second season. If it's half as muddled as these articles say though I wouldn't be surprised if that's all.