Thread: Doctor Who Series 10 Trailer

Blog Entries

Default Doctor Who Series 10 Trailer

"The next wave of fascism will come not with cattle cars and camps. It will come with a friendly face." - Bertram Gross, "Friendly Fascism"

i wonder who they are going to get to replace capaldi. hopefully they don't give the character a sex change.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfish View Post
    i wonder who they are going to get to replace capaldi. hopefully they don't give the character a sex change.

I'd actually be up for a female doctor, and some quality male companions. The frenetic doctor who can't commit plus the sassy girl with the clueless boyfriend she leaves behind has had its run.
    Writing communicates through time, allowing us to read the very words written by the ancients. We might read the proclaimations of rulers, or a simple laundry list.. Sometimes its hard to tell the difference...

Quote Originally Posted by Lara View Post
    I'd actually be up for a female doctor, and some quality male companions. The frenetic doctor who can't commit plus the sassy girl with the clueless boyfriend she leaves behind has had its run.
    Yes. I agree.

Now we need the witty and resourceful female regenerated Doctor, with acerbic male companion who ditches ditzy, cluelessly fabulous girlfriend for life-changing, worthwhile adventures.

A Bon chat Bon rat. Oui?

I wouldn't mind a lady Doctor, as long as she was one I could lust after.
    "It is not so much that I am a smart man, rather that I have simply been accused of having good ideas....on occasion." -Martok2112
    "Much of what I know, I don't know half as well as I'd like, and half of what I know is more than deserves to be learned." -Martok2112

looks lie the spinoff class has already been canceled. i hope they don't castrate the doctor when his new regeneration comes about. i could see colin morgan from merlin as the doctor or even bradley james from the same series as a potential candidate.