Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Nothing in the 'Verse Can Stop Us!

Default Nothing in the 'Verse Can Stop Us!

Multiple sources are siting that FOX TV is open to brining back Firefly...under one condition. Joss Whedon must return as the show runner. First of all it is almost universal that Joss must be part of any future TV/film version of the Serenity crew. Secondly it has been understood Joss wants to revisit the beloved one season sci-fI western, some articles claim otherwise stating he's done.

What say you? Perhaps Browncoats need a clever campaign to send Joss a message loud and clear!
    Boy before the mirror checks his camouflage polishes his armor and the Charger in the garage

The Browncoats can certainly serve up no end of campaigns. And if Joss Wheden's head is too big these days they should focus on that for all they've done for him.

But you know what we really need? A re imaging. All new cast, race bend, gender bend, it's the new hip way you know. Oh and rape, there needs to be rape. Can't possibly fail.

Dark kingdom of the dead queen, home to the fallen angels

Is it not old enough to be made into a comedy?

Quote Originally Posted by Alternity Orange View Post
    The Browncoats can certainly serve up no end of campaigns. And if Joss Wheden's head is too big these days they should focus on that for all they've done for him.

But you know what we really need? A re imaging. All new cast, race bend, gender bend, it's the new hip way you know. Oh and rape, there needs to be rape. Can't possibly fail.
    Best post of the day!

Who replaces Book?

Morgan Freeman would be great.
    "It is not so much that I am a smart man, rather that I have simply been accused of having good ideas....on occasion." -Martok2112
    "Much of what I know, I don't know half as well as I'd like, and half of what I know is more than deserves to be learned." -Martok2112

Morgan is over 140 years old.

Dark kingdom of the dead queen, home to the fallen angels

Quote Originally Posted by Commander Cain View Post
    Who replaces Book?
    Keith David

Quote Originally Posted by Commander Cain View Post
    Morgan is over 140 years old.
    Aye...and every time he clears up a ot point with exposition narrative, he gets a new freckle.
    "It is not so much that I am a smart man, rather that I have simply been accused of having good ideas....on occasion." -Martok2112
    "Much of what I know, I don't know half as well as I'd like, and half of what I know is more than deserves to be learned." -Martok2112