Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Timeless: "Pilot" NBC

Dark kingdom of the dead queen, home to the fallen angels

Quote Originally Posted by Commander Cain View Post
    That's a lot to take in there. I'm an amateur and honestly that reads like there should be something in there about the air speed of a laden swallow. But I've almost got it. Forgot the first part about disconnecting the battery. Lost bladder control briefly after that error! So I got the car brake light to come on but it goes off when I use the remote to set the tv to channel 3. I went ahead and fine tuned despite the brake light anomaly. No Netflix or Hulu but I did find thousand of emails from a H.R.C. Just boring stuff about weddings, baby showers, uranium, Russia and Libya. The brake light thing really has me puzzled. It may be the key to the whole thing not working. Thanks again.

Oops...I forgot..appy polly loggy...

You need to run one more wire straight from the battery positive post to the coaxial sleeve on the converter. Do that then press the on-off button on the remote and select channel 3.

Disconnect the battery before running the extra wire, ground yourself and put on isolated gloves!

You are almost there!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Neuromanzr View Post
    Oops...I forgot..appy polly loggy...

You need to run one more wire straight from the battery positive post to the coaxial sleeve on the converter. Do that then press the on-off button on the remote and select channel 3.

Disconnect the battery before running the extra wire, ground yourself and put on isolated gloves!

You are almost there!!!
    Got it!!!! You're the best. Going to recommend you on Angie's List. You didn't tell me you have to pay 10 bucks a month for Netflix though. 10 bucks! I mean, who pays to watch tv? Next you're going to tell me that people pay to listen to the radio. That's what antennas are for.

Anyway, new problem. I hear this thumping around on the roof while trying to binge watch this show called Supernatural. That Castiel is a hoot. Not much of an angel though. My loser brother-in-law is up there trying to run a cable from my sweet new antenna to his house. Is there any way to block that from working like, I don't know, reversing the polarity or something? Maybe without shocking him too badly. I don't want him peeing on my roof.

Dark kingdom of the dead queen, home to the fallen angels

Quote Originally Posted by Commander Cain View Post
    Got it!!!! You're the best. Going to recommend you on Angie's List. You didn't tell me you have to pay 10 bucks a month for Netflix though. 10 bucks! I mean, who pays to watch tv? Next you're going to tell me that people pay to listen to the radio. That's what antennas are for.

Anyway, new problem. I hear this thumping around on the roof while trying to binge watch this show called Supernatural. That Castiel is a hoot. Not much of an angel though. My loser brother-in-law is up there trying to run a cable from my sweet new antenna to his house. Is there any way to block that from working like, I don't know, reversing the polarity or something? Maybe without shocking him too badly. I don't want him peeing on my roof.
    I am banned from Angie's list..it's complicated, some peeps ended doing more than just pissing their pant while following my installation tips, and I rather not discuss all the gruesome details, but thanks.

10 bucks yup... can't get egg in your beer either.

I wouldn't worry too much about your loser brother in law. The fact that you're still up and running means he has not disconnected the car battery so as soon as he tries to splice in... ZAPPO....he's bound to get zapped right off the roof and you might have piss icicles off your roof as a result, if you don't already.
    Last edited by Neuromanzr; 04-08-2018 at 06:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Neuromanzr View Post
    I am banned from Angie's list..it's complicated, some peeps ended doing more than just pissing their pant while following my installation tips, and I rather not discuss all the gruesome details, but thanks.

10 bucks yup... can't get egg in your beer either.

I wouldn't worry too much about your loser brother in law. The fact that you're still up and running means he has not disconnected the car battery so as soon as he tries to splice in... ZAPPO....he's bound to get zapped right off the roof and you might have piss icicles off your roof as a result, if you don't already.
    Next time I hear him up there I'm going to video tape him with my VHS movie camera. Thing is awesome. I'm picking up something call YOUTUBE now with the antenna boost. Apparently I can take a movie and mail it to the YOUTUBE people and they will put in on the interwebs.

not bad. i have been watching season 2. teddy sears who played zoom on the flash was in an episode

It has lost a bit of its punch this season. My guess is there will not be a Season 3, based on the low ratings.
    Jim