Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 12 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 LastLast

Thread: Another opinionated voice is out there...

Blog Entries

The issue of climate change is much in the news...

https://greatwiseguru.wordpress.com/...t-off-my-chest
    The Great Wise Guru

Dirk Benedict's official site: DirkBenedictCentral.com Facebook: Dirk Benedict Central Twitter: @DBCdotCOM Dirk's appearances: Appearances

Laurette Spang's official site: LauretteSpang.com

"...I aim to misbehave." Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, Serenity

I no longer fight my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Warmer is better in every way there is to be better. Earth doesn't care if its warmer or colder. It will be just fine. If the doomsday ecowankers are right, we may have to adapt, which is just fine too. If we fail to adapt, we may not be around down the road. Who will miss us? God will take us out of here first. If God doesn't exist, then we are just talking squirrels anyway. Who cares if our distant offspring are never born? Their lives would be just as random and ultimately meaningless as all the talking squirrels before them.

The only thing the great scientific consensus has been in my entire lifetime, is wrong. They and their models have been wrong for at least 49 straight years. They have been caught, how many times now, faking and lying about their data. I agree climate change is happening. Always has. I agree its 90 % political and they have destroyed any trust I may have had in the past in the scientific community to which I belong.

Quote Originally Posted by Commander Cain View Post
    Warmer is better in every way there is to be better. Earth doesn't care if its warmer or colder. It will be just fine. If the doomsday ecowankers are right, we may have to adapt, which is just fine too. If we fail to adapt, we may not be around down the road. Who will miss us? God will take us out of here first. If God doesn't exist, then we are just talking squirrels anyway. Who cares if our distant offspring are never born? Their lives would be just as random and ultimately meaningless as all the talking squirrels before them.

The only thing the great scientific consensus has been in my entire lifetime, is wrong. They and their models have been wrong for at least 49 straight years. They have been caught, how many times now, faking and lying about their data. I agree climate change is happening. Always has. I agree its 90 % political and they have destroyed any trust I may have had in the past in the scientific community to which I belong.
    Aye-aye, and as you began the planet, fish and fowl will also adapt.
    Boy before the mirror checks his camouflage polishes his armor and the Charger in the garage

Blog Entries

I have a couple weeks' worth of catching up to do...

https://greatwiseguru.wordpress.com/...16/catching-up
    The Great Wise Guru

Dirk Benedict's official site: DirkBenedictCentral.com Facebook: Dirk Benedict Central Twitter: @DBCdotCOM Dirk's appearances: Appearances

Dark kingdom of the dead queen, home to the fallen angels

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg
    I have a couple weeks' worth of catching up to do...

...Does this bring us up to date? Have I forgotten anything?
    You didn't cover whether or not he is Putin's puppet and if the 59 Tomahawks were just a tail wagging the dog strategy...oh and tax returns.....

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Neuromanzr View Post
    You didn't cover whether or not he is Putin's puppet and if the 59 Tomahawks were just a tail wagging the dog strategy...oh and tax returns.....

Hmmm. You might have something here...

https://greatwiseguru.wordpress.com/...re-catching-up
    The Great Wise Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg View Post
    Hmmm. You might have something here...

https://greatwiseguru.wordpress.com/...re-catching-up
    Read Heatstreet ( heatst.com ) if you wanna see great and short, but sweet call-outs on jackholes being ridiculous.
    "It is not so much that I am a smart man, rather that I have simply been accused of having good ideas....on occasion." -Martok2112
    "Much of what I know, I don't know half as well as I'd like, and half of what I know is more than deserves to be learned." -Martok2112

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Martok2112 View Post
    Read Heatstreet ( heatst.com ) if you wanna see great and short, but sweet call-outs on jackholes being ridiculous.
    Interesting site. I'll have to delve into it.
    The Great Wise Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Martok2112 View Post

Right wing Murdoch rag
    https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/heat-street/

Fun but not high on factual cred scales..
    Writing communicates through time, allowing us to read the very words written by the ancients. We might read the proclaimations of rulers, or a simple laundry list.. Sometimes its hard to tell the difference...

Good find, Lara.
    "It is not so much that I am a smart man, rather that I have simply been accused of having good ideas....on occasion." -Martok2112
    "Much of what I know, I don't know half as well as I'd like, and half of what I know is more than deserves to be learned." -Martok2112